User status
Guardato ora
TROVA LE TUE OFFERTE QUI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

"Search models" function
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: "Search models" function
Created by: abecoco

1/14/18 @ 1:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Can VS put on their to do list some improvements to the model "search" function. Each time I use it, I get many pages of irrelevant results mostly models that haven't been online for a long long time. For example, when searching for "Emma", All the results on the first page are models who don't even have an active profile/bio anymore. A first step could be to sort the search results starting from the "last online".
Created by: F4F Administrator

1/14/18 @ 8:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Good point. We have something on the list to work on the search to make it better and I'll add your notes to that task so that they aren't forgotten.
Created by: ronnie-uk

1/15/18 @ 7:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The search function also suffers from an irritating problem reported a few years ago.

I was chatting to a performer called Liam Wood tonight. A little later I wanted to look at his profile page. When I did a search for "Liam Wood" there were 150 results - but no Liam Wood (even though he was still on-line at the time).

However, I remembered the old problem. Sometimes you need to include the underscore (_). I did a search for "Liam_Wood" and found his profile page instantly. However, I don't think many newer members will know about this solution, and it shouldn't be necessary.

I hope the search function can now be fixed so that it gives accurate and relevant results as requested by abecoco.

1/18/18 @ 11:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've noticed an improvement already, although it is still not right.

Good to know that VS are working on this :thumbsup
Created by: vs_jamie

1/18/18 @ 7:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for providing feedback here. We did make some updates after finding a bug in the logic that came about with a different bio update. If there are specifics you can provide with the priority or where still doesn't work or make sense that would be appreciated.

1/18/18 @ 8:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks, Jamie. I'm happy to provide further feedback. Hope that abecoco and others will do so too :)

Following up my previous example, Liam Wood now correctly appears as the #1 hit in the search for "Liam Wood". Three days ago he didn't appear at all, so that is a big improvement. Good to see that bug has been fixed. Hopefully that will apply to all searches for performers, where the correct name is used.

In many cases members will not know the exact name of the performer they are looking for. However, the search function is not very clever at finding partial names or names slightly misspelt. I spotted that there is a performer called "Liam Woods". He didn't appear until position #65 in the Liam Wood search. I would have expected to see him at position #2.

When I simply searched for "Liam", Liam Wood didn't appear until page 5 of the search results even though he is currently active and was on-line today. The same experience that abecoco reported for his "Emma" search.

In looking at some of the later pages of search results I have often had this error message:

"There was a problem with your request. Please try again later!"

Hope this helps towards making further improvements.
Created by: abecoco

1/19/18 @ 10:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ronnie-uk couldn't have better described the issue with the search engine. It seems ok when your search string matches exactly a model's name, but if it's partial as in my "Emma" example, you can expect in your results to get a lot of inactive models without profile nor any VOD. It would be less of an issue if we could sort the search results from the last online or at least have the "last online" date displayed below the "about model" line.

1/19/18 @ 1:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for the details. We are familiar with this current experience - updating it is a bigger project involving rebuilding our current tool so it's something we plan on improving, but it isn't going to be resolved immediately.
Created by: z-money

1/21/18 @ 6:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just tried searching for a model with the name exactly as it appears on their profile and they don't show up in the results. Even on the first page of results models with names nothing like theirs are listed. This seems more broken than needs improvement.

1/28/18 @ 3:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just tried searching for a model with the name exactly as it appears on their profile and they don't show up in the results. Even on the first page of results models with names nothing like theirs are listed. This seems more broken than needs improvement.

If you could email us or post on here the model you searched we can look into it on our end. Thanks!

Created by: arch313

1/31/18 @ 1:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I can give an example search for Ace. you get a list of models but Ace duce and the two dual rooms she is in do not show up. Search for ace duce again get the same results as for Ace above but if you search for ace_duce you will get the three rooms she is part of.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Crediti
VIP STATO
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP
OK
90 CREDITI
100 Crediti Gratis
$10
Modifica
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP 30 giorni di iscrizione
PIÙ 150 CREDITI GRATIS!
$39.95*
Modifica
OK
$39.95*
Modifica
Card Verification(CVV2)
Il numero CVV2 è un numero speciale stampato sulla carta di credito e fornisce un'ulteriore protezione contro le frodi.
Completa l'acquisto
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
I nomi utente e le password sono SENSIBILI ALLE MAIUSCOLE E ALLE MINUSCOLE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails